That did thank you!!!
My last question:
At the top of my assembly descriptor I do:
<fileset>
<outputDirectory></outputDirectory>
          <includes>
            <include>*.jar</include>
          </includes>
</fileset>

Is there a way to rename the jars in order to remove the version
number? Something similar to what can be done for the dependencies
where I say:
<outputFileNameMapping>${artifactId}.${extension}</outputFileNameMapping>

Thanks again in advance, I gotta say the support on this list is awesome!!!
Pierre