Hey,

But is there any way to create hibernate.cfg.xml with mappings automatically or I really write it manually?
Maby same ant task, or other tool, preferably maven 2 :)

Taavi

Johann Reyes wrote:
Hello Taavi

Ahh sorry, my mistake, I run my test, but I had the a hibernate.cfg.xml
al;ready setup and didn't notice that. After doing a little more research,
the goal cfg2cfgxml is more for hbm files, since annotated classes there is
no other way around that to have it specified in a hibernate.cfg.xml file as
per

http://www.hibernate.org/hib_docs/annotations/reference/en/html_single/#setu
p-configuration

As it states there is no other way around. I'll keep looking into it to see
if I can find a workaround but for that moment I have to say that you need
to initially have a hibernate.cfg.xml file before using annotations with
hibernate.

Regards

Johann Reyes