http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn-book.html#svn.forcvs.convert

Emmanuel

[EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :
Hi Chris,

I've got a project currently managed by CVS which I would like to migrate
to Subversion.  Is there a tutorial or HOWTO that you would recomend?

Thanks,
Ian

It's better to be hated for who you are
than loved for who you are not

Ian D. Stewart
Phone: (614) 244-2564
Pager: (888) 260-0078

Christophe DENEUX <[EMAIL PROTECTED] To: Maven Users List <users@maven.apache.org> gemini.com> cc: Subject: Re: Maven directory structure 03/23/2006 03:49 AM Please respond to "Maven Users List"

Raja,

I think that the maven directory structure is better.
But, if you use CVS as SCM, you must migrate to SVN before to move your
directories, otherwise you will loose the CVS history. Use cvs2svn to
migrate from CVS to SVN, it works fine.

Christophe

raja bangaru a écrit :

My project which is build in ant does'nt use maven standard directory
structure

src/main/java--------   java source files
src/test/java ---------   java test files

Now i want to migrate to maven

Which way of directory structure is bettter?????

moving my files to the above directory structure?
                      OR
change my POM ?

Help me pls

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the
person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you
are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute,
or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this  message in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all  copies of this
message.