Hello Arnaud,

I got the impression that it is a bit more complex ... I tried to endorse
the JDK with the correct xerses implementation ... but I think that would
fix in case only the ENTITY System reference .... :-(
Could it be that the problem is the internally used parser (xpp3) that
parse the POM and it explicitely disable the Entities declaration ... in
that case what would be the fix ?

Any help is welcome ...

Regards

Michele

             "Arnaud HERITIER"

             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

             m>

             23/03/2006 17:22

             Please respond to

             "Maven Users List"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         "Maven Users List"
<users@maven.apache.org>
             .org>
                                          cc

                                     Subject
                                         Re: [Maven-1.1] Migration 1.0.2 to 1.1
Entity problem

The tip in the compatibility issues for Entities and JDK 1.4 must fix it

arnaud*
*