I am looking forward to see the M2 plugin.

I also an custom plugin which basically is a wrapper of PDE headless build.
It can build features and plugins.
but it is not elegant as I want it to.  Would love to merge what i have with
yours. But it is best to check in your
to svn so what we can take a look ;-)

Thanks,

-Dan