Yann, it's fixed now, all build definitions on the same schedule are executed.

Olivier, I can't reproduce your problem.

Emmanuel

Yann Le Du a écrit :
Everything is working fine for me, especially
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-577

I fail to reproduce Olivier's problem, either with 20060316.173001 or
20060317.073000 . Only one of both definitions is executed (the last one in
the list), but Continuum doesn't stop.

Big thanks for this new version !

- Yann