I have a webapp that is not recognizing any of the external dependencies I
have set up in the classpath.  These were set up using the maven eclipse
plugin.  An example entry form teh .classpath follows:

    <classpathentry kind="var" path="MAVEN_REPO/torque/jars/torque-3.2.jar
"/>

I get an error when the torque runtime init servlet tries to start up with
the web server stating the torque-3.2 calsses cannot be found.  If I move
this .jar to the lib directory of my webbapp, the torgue init servlet starts
successfully.  The MAVEN_REPO variable is set up correctly and all of the
external dependencies are found successfully in order to compile.

Any help is appreciated.

Jason