Thanks for your response.

Yes, of course that is one way to solve it.

But I need to prevent modifications of file structure, because
there are some dependencies on this file structure. So this isn't an option at
this time.

We might refactor the file structure later on...

Any other hints... ?

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 14:19:38 +0530, Krishnan A S wrote