From: O. Bigalk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 8:44 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem hibernate3 plugin cfg2cfgxml

Hi Taavi,

where can I get the hibernate3-maven-plugin ?
I found some documentation on it on codehaus.org but I didn't see any binary
distribution of it.
I also checked the source repository at svn.mojo.codehaus.org but the source
distribution seems also incomplet regarding to its dependencies.
Does the hibernate3-maven-plugin run with maven 1.0.2 ?