Hi,

I'm using maven on a number of different projects. These projects all
generate websites containing reports generated by the checkstyle, pmd, and
jdepend report plugins. The checkstyle and pmd plugins reference config
files that are tailored to my organisations coding standards. At the moment
each project that wishes to use these standard config files needs to include
them within their project so theyre available when the plugin runs. I am
wondering whether its possible to create a seperate project that contains
these resources, install the jar into the repository and have the various
report plugins use it. I noticed that for report plugins I cannot specify
additional dependencies like I can with regular build plugins, so I'm sort
of stuck as to how I would do it.

Rob