Hi,

Testing since yesterday, and working fine for me.
But not tested the report.

Lukas Theussl a écrit :
Stephane or anybody who is interested,

I have deployed a new snapshot for the aspectj-4.0 plugin where all the outstanding JIRAs have been fixed [1,2]. It'd be nice if somebody could test and give some feedback, in particular for issues MPASPECTJ-14, 15 and 23.
If nothing big comes up then we could release it soon.

Thanks,
-Lukas

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPASPECTJ?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel [2] http://people.apache.org/~ltheussl/maven-stage-site/maven-1.x/plugins/aspectj/

stéphane bouchet wrote:

I am testing it right now :)

Carlos Sanchez a écrit :

It wasn't release because there were not enough testers. If several
people agree that 4.0-SNAPSHOT is good and deserve to be released I'm
ok with it.