Fixed the test and the NPE in svn.  Thanks for asking, btw.

^_^

Arik Kfir wrote:
hey everyone

Has anyone been able to build the 'maven-idea-plugin' from the trunk, using
a trunk-built maven from the 2.0.x branch? The
org.apache.maven.plugin.idea.IdeaModuleTest fails with a "Dependency is
present" assertion error.

What's more, if I ignore the test and install it anyway, I get a "Unable to
build dependencies" error, which is caused by an NPE, because the
"@executedProject" is not injected in the abstract idea mojo.

Has anyone seen this?

--
Regards,