Hello everyone,

I try to get to know what I can do by the archetype plugin. The guide to creating archetypes is alright for the basics but I would like to know how to set more variables by the archetype.xml. The documentation talks about setting the source and test-source-directory. But what about the target directory? In order to be able to adjust my own archetype to my existing project structure I would like to be able to set this one as well. I would appreciate any comments or a DTD ;).

Thanks,

Christopher