Nope. Same error:

org.apache.commons.jelly.JellyTagException: /home/myuser/.maven/cache/maven-checkstyle-plugin-3.0/plugin.jelly:163:63: <ant:checkstyle> Unable to create a Checker: unable to read https://myuser:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:myport/path/to/webde_checks.xml

For the moment I've worked around it in the httpd.conf of the subversion server allowing all users coming from the Cruisecontrol buildhost to access the repo without password. However, I'd rather make the checkstyle plugin authorize itself properly.

-Gisbert

Arnaud HERITIER wrote:

  I don't know if it works but can you test something like that :

In your project's properties :

maven.checkstyle.propertiesURL=https://${maven.svn.username
}:${maven.svn.password
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/....