Hi again,

I tried with the two different instructions I got, the one from Siegmann and
the other one from Carlos Sanchez. None of them did work.

I also tired to go a bit ahead: I have notice that the "<property ... />"
tag doesn't declares any path-like structure so I changed a bit the response
I got from Siegmann I now the plugin configuration is like this:

<configuration>
 <tasks>
       <path id="maven.plugin.classpath">
            <pathelement location="${maven.plugin.classpath}" />
        </path>
        <ant antfile="${basedir}/portal-container.build.xml"
inheritRefs="true">
             <target name="meta" />
        </ant>
 </tasks>
</configuration>

Now, Maven informs about that will override the reference to "
maven.plugin.classpath" but It eventually fails again:

[INFO] [antrun:run {execution: compile}]
[INFO] Executing tasks
Overriding previous definition of reference to maven.plugin.classpath
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error executing ant tasks

Embedded error: The following error occurred while executing this line:
E:\Proyectos\Enterprise Ring System\portal\modules\dao\impl\portal-
container.build.xml:5:
Reference maven.plugin.classpath not found.

Because of this I'm really confused. Thinking about that, what I really
whant is a way to run an Ant task developed by myself.
Does anyone know a way to define that Ant task inside the POM (or in a
different place) so I can configure the plugin like this?:

<configuration>
 <tasks>
       <collect-metainfo destdir="maven.runtime.classpath">
         <fileset dir="maven.compile.classpath"/>
       </collect-metainfo>
 </tasks>
</configuration>

Alonso