Yup. I have multiple profiles activated by different values being set for the tomcat parameter. If nothing is set then the one with <activeByDefault>true</activeByDefault> is used.

Lee Meador wrote:
Does that work to have <activation> with <activeByDefault> and a <property>
in the same profile? Does it activate if you put tomcat=local or anytime
some other profile doesn't get activated?

Thanks.

-- Lee