I am a new user for Maven.
I have created two project Folder A and B. In each of the project I have a
pom.xml. When i try to execute mvn-compile for project folder A, it throws
compilation errors since java files under project A have imports for java
classes under project B. How do i specify this in the pom.xml for project A
to also include files under project B. I know we have something called
dependency tag which i can make use of, but dont know the values to provide.
I tried providing the following for the dependency tags in pom.xml of
Project A as shown below

<groupId>package.subPackage1.subPackage2</groupId>
<artifactId>B</artifactId>
<scope>compile</scope>
<version>1.0</version>

Please advice on this.