Hi,

this mailing list doesn't allow attachments, thus I have just pasted the
source code.

It doesn't contain any implementation but the methods are really necessary
for me.

I extended ScmProvider but actually I think, the new methods should be added
to it.

Please make you proposals.

How should I proceed with the implementation?

Zsolt

-------------------
package org.apache.maven.scm.provider;

import java.util.List;

import org.apache.maven.scm.ScmFileSet;
import org.apache.maven.scm.command.listfiles.ListFilesScmResult;
import org.apache.maven.scm.command.listtasks.ListTasksScmResult;
import org.apache.maven.scm.repository.ScmRepository;

public interface ScmExtendedProvider extends ScmProvider {
        ListFilesScmResult listFiles(ScmRepository repository, ScmFileSet
fileSet, boolean recursive);

        ListTasksScmResult listTasks(ScmRepository repository);

        ListTasksScmResult listTasks(ScmRepository repository, String
taskId);

        ListTasksScmResult listTasks(ScmRepository repository, List
taskIds);
}
---------------------

package org.apache.maven.scm.command.listfiles;

import java.util.List;

import org.apache.maven.scm.ScmResult;

public class ListFilesScmResult extends ScmResult
{
    private List files;

    public ListFilesScmResult( String commandLine, String providerMessage,
String commandOutput, boolean success)
    {
        super( commandLine, providerMessage, commandOutput, success );
    }

    /**
     * @return a list containing ChangeFile (or subclass) entries.
     */
    public List getFiles()
    {
        return files;
    }
}

---------------------

package org.apache.maven.scm.command.listtasks;

import java.util.List;

import org.apache.maven.scm.ScmResult;

public class ListTasksScmResult extends ScmResult
{
    private List tasks;

    public ListTasksScmResult( String commandLine, String providerMessage,
String commandOutput, boolean success)
    {
        super( commandLine, providerMessage, commandOutput, success );
    }

    /**
     * @return a list containing ScmTask (or subclass) entries.
     */
    public List getTasks()
    {
        return tasks;
    }
}

--------------------
package org.apache.maven.scm.command.listtasks;

import java.util.Date;

public class ScmTask {
        private String displayName;
        private String release;
        private String status;
        private String author;
        private String synopsis;
        private Date lastModificatio;

        public String getAuthor() {
                return author;
        }
        public void setAuthor(String author) {
                this.author = author;
        }
        public String getDisplayName() {
                return displayName;
        }
        public void setDisplayName(String displayName) {
                this.displayName = displayName;
        }
        public Date getLastModificatio() {
                return lastModificatio;
        }
        public void setLastModificatio(Date lastModificatio) {
                this.lastModificatio = lastModificatio;
        }
        public String getRelease() {
                return release;
        }
        public void setRelease(String release) {
                this.release = release;
        }
        public String getStatus() {
                return status;
        }
        public void setStatus(String status) {
                this.status = status;
        }
        public String getSynopsis() {
                return synopsis;
        }
        public void setSynopsis(String synopsis) {
                this.synopsis = synopsis;
        }
}

Zsolt