I have a target in one of my ant plugin as below:

        <target name="activate" description="Forces a package activate
of supplied packages into the running IS container.">
                <java
classname="com.ncc.Fusion.webMethods.test.IntegrationServerSixOhOneClien
t" fork="on" timeout="100000">
                        <classpath refid="dependency.classpath" />
                        <!-- classpath>
                                <pathelement location="${build}" />
                                <path refid="classpath.all" />
                        </classpath -->
                        <arg value="activate-package" />
                        <arg value="-PANYTHING" />
                </java>
        </target>

I do have a jar installed in my repository containing
com.ncc.Fusion.webMethods.test.IntegrationServerSixOhOneClient. It is
included in my plugin's dependencies tag.

I am still getting ClassNotFoundException. Please advise.

Thanks,
Sandeep

***National City made the following annotations