Thank you. That solved the problem brilliantly.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Arnaud HERITIER" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2006 10:42 PM
Subject: Re: Invoking maven from maven

You can use the maven tag
http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/tags.html#maven:maven

Arnaud

On 4/9/06, Marco Tedone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi, I'm in the need of invoking Maven from withing a maven.xml. This is
the
scenario:

Folder A contains project.xml and maven.xml
Folder B, subdirectory of A, contains the whole maven project which I want
to build. I would need to invoke a goal in B from maven.xml in A.

I couldn't find anything out there which would let me obtain this. Could
you
recommend a solution?

Many thanks.

Marco

---
[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses but it is your responsibility
to maintain up to date anti virus software on the device that you are
currently using to read this email. ]

---