There is a tag <testFailureIgnore>true</testFailureIgnore> which
prevents the running of tests. This should be done in pom.xml;

inside the maven-surefire plugin under

<build>
        <plugins>
                <plugin>
                        :
                        :
                        :
                        <configuration>

<testFailureIgnore>true</testFailureIgnore>
:
:
:

u don't need to supply in command line during every build

Thanks & Regards,
A.S.KRISHNAN,
AZTEC, BANGALORE.