From: Peschier J. (Jeroen)
Sent: vrijdag 7 april 2006 17:07
To: Maven Users List
Subject: [m2] Eclipse plugin does not seem to make references for
packaging "sar"

I have some projects that depend on projects with packaging "sar". I
observe the following behaviour:

- Running eclipse:eclipse from the parent POM, project references to
dependencies with packaging jar and ejb are made. However the project
references for sar projects seem to be omitted.
- Running eclipse:eclipse from a child POM, classpath references to jars
and ejbs in the local repository are made. Here, references to sars seem
to be omitted as well.

The docs for the maven-eclipse-plugin don't list which package-type are
actually supported. Does the package type matter when making project
references? Short of declaring a dependency in the POM, is there another
way to force a project reference to be added when the eclipse plugin
runs?