Hi all,

When I try to add a new dependency in Eclipse, it searches my local repository and the remote Maven repositories but not our internal (remote) repositories.
I have configured our internal repositories in the parent pom.xml:

<repository>
           <!-- internal snapshot repository -->
           <id>inhouse_snapshot</id>
           <name>Inhouse Snapshot Repository</name>
<url>scp://myserver/data/maven/repositories/inhouse_snapshot</url>
           <releases>
               <enabled>false</enabled>
           </releases>
           <snapshots>
               <enabled>true</enabled>
               <updatePolicy>always</updatePolicy>
           </snapshots>
       </repository>

The credentials for scp are defined in my settings.xml.
The repositories work with the mvn command line.

Does the Maven 2.x Plug-in for Eclipse support searching internal repositories?

Regards
Stefan