Thanks.  I had briefly considered it yesterday, but promptly forgot
about as I attempted to remember everything else I wanted to say.

I suppose this will be a chance to test out pluginManagement in the
parent POM, as the current configuration for this is in several
projects...

-Stephen

Stephen Duncan Jr
www.stephenduncanjr.com