Oops, it is already there!  Someone was fast!

Andreas

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Guther
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 9:22 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: Missing 2.0.4 release notes

Thanks for the link!

I was facing the same problem last night when I visited the Maven site
and noticed the new release.  I was hunting for the release notes as
well but I gave up.

I forgot about the Announcement mailing list and I will subscribe to it
but I agree with Howard that it would be user friendly to have a link to
the release notes on the website, probably in that download box.

Andreas