You can't add multimodule projects from your local repository because continuum can't download sub-projects. If you want to add them in continuum with file protocol, you should use parent pom from your local copy.

Emmanuel

Peschier J. (Jeroen) a écrit :
I am experiencing problems with importing a multimodule POM into
Continuum. Our project layout is as below:

Framework
+ ProjectA
+ ProjectB

Relevant parts of the framework.pom:

<version>0.1</version>
<modules>
  <module>ProjectA</module>
  <module>ProjectB</module>
</modules>
<ciManagement>
   <system>continuum</system>
   <url>http://localhost:8080/continuum</url>
   <notifiers>
     <notifier>
       <type>mail</type>
       <sendOnError>true</sendOnError>
       <sendOnFailure>true</sendOnFailure>
       <sendOnSuccess>true</sendOnSuccess>
       <sendOnWarning>true</sendOnWarning>
       <configuration>
         <address>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</address>
       </configuration>
     </notifier>
   </notifiers>
</ciManagement>
<scm>
<connection>scm:starteam:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:49201:/LogiX/LogiX</connecti
on>
<developerConnection>scm:starteam:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:49201:/LogiX/LogiX<
/developerConnection>
</scm>

I have the StarTeam username and password defined in settings.xml. The
SCM configuration works for my local build. Continuum is running under
the same credentials as myself, so I assume Continuum will use my
current Maven 2 configuration.

The POM URL begin submitted to Continuum is:
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/sjaak/.m2/repository/com/company/f
ramework/0.1/framework-0.1.pom

Upon submitting, Continuum reports the following error:

    * Could not download
file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/sjaak/.m2/repository/com/company/fra
mework/0.1/framework/ProjectA/pom.xml: C:\Documents and
Settings\sjaak\.m2\repository\com\company\framework\0.1\framework\Projec
tA\pom.xml (Het systeem kan het opgegeven pad niet vinden)

Check the logs for more details.

    * Could not download
file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/sjaak/.m2/repository/com/company/fra
mework/0.1/framework/ProjectB/pom.xml: C:\Documents and
Settings\sjaak\.m2\repository\com\company\framework\0.1\framework\Projec
tB\pom.xml (Het systeem kan het opgegeven pad niet vinden)

Check the logs for more details.

From the error messages it appears Continuum is attempting to locate the
module POMs relative to the location of the framework POM. Is that the
intended behaviour? I learned from the documentation that if modules are
listed in the POM they will be checked out. Instead of performing a
checkout it appears to traverse the repository looking for the module
POMs. What is missing here?