Wayne Fay wrote:

> OK... For some reason the first time I read that, I think I saw "want
> to install WAR into Weblogic" not "into local repo", so that was a
> mistake on my part.
>
> I assume, if you comment out the Weblogic plugin bits, that your WAR
> gets installed properly?
>
> Wayne

Yes, if I commment out the entire <build> block then the project creates the
war and installs it in the local repo.  The problem is, however, that I have
to run Weblogic appc on it and when I do it just stops running before
installing.  I don't want to have to copy the war to the repo manually, but
if I have to then I guess I will.  I was hoping that there was a more
elegant solution.

--MJ