Robin,

Here are some things copied from old questions around here with three more
ways. The only thing I tried was to add the tag to the surefire plugin to
ignore all tests. Something like:

<excludes>
  <exclude>**/*Test.*</exclude>
</excludes>

u may need to define a
maven-surefire-plugin inside build/plugins and there you define
<testFailureIgnore>true</tFI>

Thanks & Regards,
A.S.KRISHNAN,

----------------

A quick-n-dirty approach... In your pom.xml, in <build>, add the
element <testSourceDirectory>src/mytests</testSourceDirectory>.

This will override the src/test folder, so no tests will be found, and
thus no tests will be executed.

You should see:
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] No tests to run.

Make sure you use "mvn clean" first to delete the compiled test that
have already been created in target.

Wayne Fay

use -Dmaven.test.failure.ignore=true

Edwin Punzalan