From: Michael Meyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 2:57 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: [m203] Get names of all transitive dependencies in a mojo

Hi,
how can I retrive the names of all dependencies including the transitive

dependencies in a Java Plugin (Mojo)?
I took a look at the code of the eclipse plugin but the dependency part seemed a bit complicated for "just" getting all transitive dependencies. And I'm not familier with the term "reactor" that made understanding the
code a bit awkward ;-)

michael