Hi,

     I have my local maven repository in $HOME/.m2/repository and I want to
change my local repository to c:\repository so I change in settings
c:\repository and that runs ok.
     But I want to use $HOME/.m2/repository as my central repository so I
create in global settings

      MyMirror
      central
      My New Repositorio
      file://$HOME\.m2\repository

   but it give me the error

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin' does not
exi
st or no valid version could be found

I notice that it creates file
c:\repository\org\apache\plugins\maven-resources-pluin\maven-metadata-central.xml

but it differs from the one I have in $HOME/.m2/repository so I replace it,
run again and it runs for this plugins, but the same problem arises for the
other plugins

the file it creates is something like this that don't work

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

  org.apache.maven.plugins
  maven-resources-plugin
  LATEST

witch differs from the one in repository

  org.apache.maven.plugins
  maven-resources-plugin

    2.1
    2.1

      2.0-beta-1
      2.0-beta-2
      2.0
      2.1

    20051025005815

so is this a bug? If it is not what is wrong to give th error?

I am using maven 2.0.4 the lastest version.