It will be possible in 1.0.3.
In 1.0.2, a build definition is launched only if there are changes since latest build (independant of build definition), In 1.0.3, a build definition will be launched if there are changes since latest execution of this build definition.

Emmanuel

Davidson, Alexander a écrit :
I have a m2 project set up in continuum that builds each hour and also has a
build definition setup to do a weekly build. How do I configure the weekly
definition to do the build regardless of whether the source code has changed?
I would hope that I don't need to setup a duplicate project in continuum... Thanks,
Alex