Hi Andreas,

I ran into similiar issues trying to track down documentation for
maven-surefire-report-plugin.  I opened an issue in JIRA (MNG-2212).  I
don't know if anyone has looked at this issue.  I do know that it remains
opened, unassigned and without any attached comments.

Fortunately, in my case, Wayne was able to provide me with the information
I needed to get started, but these sorts of "user experience" issues,
especially when they persist even after being communicated, do not inspire
a great deal of confidence in either the maturity or the activity of the
associated projects.

Ian

It's better to be hated for who you are
than loved for who you are not

Ian D. Stewart
Phone: (614) 244-2564
Pager: (888) 260-0078

                      "Andreas Guther"
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "Maven Users List"
<users@maven.apache.org>
                      ttools.com>                  cc:
                                                   Subject:
maven-changelog-plugin Page not Found
                      04/15/2006 08:45 PM
                      Please respond to
                      "Maven Users List"

The link to the maven changelog plug-in on page
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/ ends in a Page Not Found error:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-changelog-plugin

Where can I find the documentation?

Andreas