Hello. I'm having an issue with setting up a plugin repository on a
development server (I'm setting up this repository so that our
organization's developers will use the development server's repository
instead of Ibiblio). In my pom.xml for my project saved locally, I have
the following:

<project>
<repositories>
  <repository>
    <id>central</id>
    <url>http://myorg.ca/maven2</url>
  </repository>
</repositories>

<pluginRepositories>
  <pluginRepository>
    <id>central</id>
    <url>http://myorg.ca/maven2</url>
  </pluginRepository>
</pluginRepositories>
</project>

When I run mvn clean on the project, I see the following error:
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin' does not
exist or no valid version could be found

When I set the plugin repository back to Ibiblio, clean works fine.

Essentially, the dev server's repository works fine (ordinary jars
download just fine), but the server's plugin repository does not. How do
I set up my plugin repository correctly?

This email and/or any documents in this transmission is intended for the
addressee(s) only and may contain legally privileged or confidential
information.  Any unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution, copying or
dissemination is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this transmission in
error, please notify the sender immediately and return the original.

Ce courriel et tout document dans cette transmission est destiné à la personne
ou aux personnes à qui il est adressé. Il peut contenir des informations
privilégiées ou confidentielles. Toute utilisation, divulgation, distribution,
copie, ou diffusion non autorisée est strictement défendue. Si vous n'êtes pas
le destinataire de ce message, veuillez en informer l'expéditeur immédiatement
et lui remettre l'original.