It's fixed in 1.0.3 that will be release soon

Emmanuel

Xavier Frisaye a écrit :
Hi everybody,

I've configured mail notifier in our pom like this :

        <ciManagement>
                <system>continuum</system>
                <notifiers>
                        <notifier>
                                <type>mail</type>
                                <sendOnError>true</sendOnError>
                        <sendOnFailure>true</sendOnFailure>
                        <sendOnWarning>true</sendOnWarning>
                        <sendOnSuccess>false</sendOnSuccess>
                                <configuration>
                                        <address>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</address>
                                </configuration>
                        </notifier>
                </notifiers>
        </ciManagement>

But it seems to notify even in successful build.
Am i missing something?

Regards,

Xavier