Hi,
I created a archetype and added <resources>, <sources>, <testResources> and
<site-resources> to it.
When i create a project based on this archetype, the resources, sources and
testResources are generated as i expected. But none of the site-resources
can be found in the src/ dir.
The <site-resources> I added to the archetype:

<archetype>
  <site-resources>
    <resource>src/site/site.xml</resource>
    <resource>src/site/resources/css/site.css</resource>
    <resource>src/site/resources/images/bg_verloop.gif</resource>
    <resource>src/site/resources/images/continuum_logo_75.gif</resource>
    <resource>src/site/resources/images/kop.jpg</resource>
  </site-resources>
</archetype>

Suggestion:
May be the tag <site-resources> is incorrect. In the Guide to creating
archetypes<http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-creating-archetypes.html>,
section 2 the example shows the 'test-sources' tag as <testSources>. But in
the text it is typed as <test-sources>.
So maybe the <site-resources> is also wrong.

Thanks
--
Johan