I'm not sure it would be right to add this to the eclipse plugin,
since really this if for WSAD or RAD. The way the .project and
.websettings stuff is set up is specific to these applications. The
WebTools Eclipse project defines the .project file different for a web
project and has a .settings folder instead of the .websettings file
that WSAD and RAD have. So really this would need to be a whole
different plugin.