Hi Alexandre,

Thanks Alexandre for responding to my question.

Even I follow that rule, for common code, I try to have a project for it and
use it across web projects but this project was created by another
developer. if possible I don't want to change
it for this iteration, later I will definitely ask him to refactor the code
to a java project.

So is there way to configure the webproject to access the classes from the
other project. If it is not feasible.. I will definitely request the
developer to move it to a comon util project.

Thanks
Gautham Pamu