Von: "Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>
Gesendet: 22.04.06 18:47:27
An: "Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: Re: [m2] Where are sources for
org.codehaus.mojo->changes-maven-plugin

yes, that would be "
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/sandbox/plugins/maven-changes-plugin/
"

as for the site - it is not yet deployed, because the plugin has recently
moved from the mojo project. I think it will be deployed sometime soon. In
the mean time, you can checkout the sources, and generate the site yourself:

mvn site

in the "target/site" directory you will find the site, just as it would have
been deployed to maven's web site.

hope this helps :)

On 4/22/06, Fredy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Do you know the svn url?
>
> Fredy

Cheers,
      Arik Kfir                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      Linux user, number 415067 - http://counter.li.org/
      http://corleon.dnsalias.org