Hmm, I am running 2.0.3

  I did some additional debugging and opened up a JIRA issue about the profiles
not being loaded in the standaloneSuperProject

  http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2236

  Thanks for your help! it is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!

Alexandre Poitras <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  It is fix in the version 2.0.1 so ensure you use the latest one :)
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPH-11