Hi Subash

Still I am facing the problem.It is asking me to install ejb3.jar and
install it manually.I have jboss4.0.3 and I tried to install by --

C:\workspaces\active>mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=javax.persistence-Darti
factId=ejb -Dversion=3.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=C:\jboss-
4.0.3\server\default\de
ploy\ejb3.deployer\ejb3-persistence.jar.

But while compiling it gives me error that --package javax.ejb does not
exist.

Thanks
Anshuman