This merges the custom manifest with the generated one.

<plugin>
  <artifactId>maven-{jar|war|ear}-plugin</artifactId>
  <configuration>
    <archive>
      <manifestFile>path/to/manifest/MANIFEST.MF</manifestFile>
    </archive>
  </configuration>
</plugin>

RobJac schrieb:
Hi,
I am using Maven2
I am trying to package my projects as Jar/WAR/EAR and Maven generates its
own version of MANIFEST.MF
How can I have my custom MANIFEST.MF to be used in my META-INF folder when i
execute mvn package for my JAR/EAR/WAR than allowing Maven to generate one
for me?