This will not work. Wagon is simply the transport mechanism for moving
files around over various protocols including FTP, HTTP, etc.

What *exactly* is your use case? Do you want to simply "move" an EAR
file to a remote server using FTP, or do you want to "deploy" an EAR
file into a remote application server, or what exactly?

If you simply want to FTP the file, I don't believe there are any M2
plugins that can help. You will need to use an Antrun task or call out
to an Operating System ftp command.

Wayne