Hi Thomas,

What version of the plugin are you using?
I don't see anything wrong with your configuration below..

Thanks,
Odea

Thomas Cornet wrote:

Hello. I have a problem with javadoc report. I would like to include links to existing javadocs to make it easier to crawl into documentations. In order to do this, I've put some api docs on my local build server which is also hosting maven. Then I configure my parent POM as this :

           <plugin>
               <configuration>
                   <minmemory>128m</minmemory>
                   <maxmemory>512</maxmemory>
                   <links>
<link>http://localserver/docs/apis/joda-time-1.2.1/</link>
                       <link>http://localserver/docs/apis/jse-5.0/</link>
                   </links>
               </configuration>
           </plugin>

I've checked the URL and they are OK, the parent POM is correctly building (no parse error) but when I'm building a child project which inherits this POM, then I see that no link has been created, there is always those plain text as 'java.lang.String' and so on. Any hints about what i've missed ??

                                          Thomas