the deployment repository is an internal continuum repository that you can use as a repository with m2. When an artifact is available in your target directory, continuum copy it in the deployment repository even with "clean install" goals.

If you want to activate it, you must configure it in configuration screen.

Emmanuel

Mang Jun Lau a écrit :
Hi,

I think my question got passed over yesterday because it was part of another thread. My question was asking how the new deployment repository feature works. I put P:\builds into the Deployment Repository Directory field and the build was not copied over after it finished. Am I missing some setting or something?

Thanks.

_Mang