Hi Anshuman,

It would be nice to understand why you are confused as this is not good and
I'd like to improve the site as much as possible. Let us know and also
please do not hesitate to use the Cargo mailing list
(http://archive.codehaus.org/cargo/) as Cargo is not a project hosted by the
Maven team.

As you're using Maven2, the direct link is
http://cargo.codehaus.org/Maven2+plugin

Now if you want to see Cargo's capabilities for JBoss 4.x, see
http://cargo.codehaus.org/JBoss+4.x

Hope it helps,
-Vincent