Can you not read the error messages and know what to do using the
information provided??

> Downloading:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-surefi
> re-report-plugin/2.0/maven-surefire-report-plugin-2.0.pom
> 1K downloaded
> [INFO] Ignoring available plugin update: 2.0 as it requires Maven version
> 2.0.3

> [INFO] Error resolving version for
> 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-repo
> rt-plugin': Plugin requires Maven version 2.0.3

In some cases, I'll agree the errors in Maven can be confusing for
users, especially when a big stack trace is thrown with an error
message hidden somewhere inside it. But not in this case. Sorry if it
offends you but I just expect more from people, even new users.

Wayne