Sebastien Cesbron wrote:

> http://m2eclipse.codehaus.org/
>
> still in alpha stage, no really usable for me
>
> I have followed what is explained in
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-ide-eclipse.html
>
> and it works quite well for me even if it is nore really integrated

it does not work fine for me since it give a very different result that what
mvn eclipse:eclipse produce...
one is creating eclipse project and requiering that you define a M2_REPO
classpath in eclipse, the other one (plugin maven for eclipse) is parsing in
eclipse your pom and finding jars in your local repository ...

I just stop using it and use pure mvn stuff