Hi all, hopefully this thread is not dead.  I think the problem may be with
the classworlds code.  We recently tried to deploy the client with the
uberjar, and we are experiencing the same problem.  If I write a shell
script to add all the jars to the classpath from the extracted Uber jar, the
client works.  Does anyone have any idea why this would fail?

Thanks,
Todd