I created a new feature request in the JIRA instance for Maven 2
(http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2248). You guys can add comments
to it if you want to. This is the first time I've created a JIRA log
so I hope I did it right.

On 4/27/06, Wayne Fay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Discussions like these are great, but please make sure they result in
a JIRA Enhancement request (or two) so the Maven Dev group can track,
discuss, and perhaps even implement them.

Otherwise the issues raised in these conversations will never be addressed.

And I'll generally agree that sources and javadocs should be grabbed
when they are available, with configuration available to disable this
functionality, or vice-versa.

Wayne