I have found that I haven't downloaded the latest version of
doxia-site-renderer-1.0-alpha-8-SNAPSHOT.jar, but I am not able to download
it as it says when i run mvn install for my parent project.

[INFO] snapshot
org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-site-renderer:1.0-alpha-8-SNAPSHOT:
 checking for updates from apache.snapshots
[WARNING] repository metadata for: 'snapshot
org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia-site-r
enderer:1.0-alpha-8-SNAPSHOT' could not be retrieved from repository:
apache.sna
pshots due to an error: Error transferring file
[INFO] Repository 'apache.snapshots' will be blacklisted